Sunday, August 12, 2012

She totally called it. . .

A while back a friend told me of how she had friends who once they got into one direct sales company, they joined others. I laughed because I know A LOT of people like that. I wondered how they organized everything and still managed a life. I said I'd never do that because of the money involved and the time but yet...yesterday I did it.

I signed up for Grace Adele. They're part of the Scentsy Family and they have some really nice stuff. Purses and clutches with matching accessories AND matching jewelry. Super cute and high quality stuff so I went for it.


I love Tastefully Simple and plan to continue selling and working it. It's delicious and I'm actually bummed I signed up when I did because their current incentive rocks. You basically sign up for FREE! For more info on that check out my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PattyZBTastefullySimple

New Smoked Bacon Warm Dip from Tastefully Simple ~ YUM!

But getting parties booked and even events was so difficult. There are SO many consultants and even at events you sell stuff and then what...nothing. Maybe I needed to be more proactive? Maybe I could do more but after getting into a mini fight with another consultant over an event...I was tired of fighting so much. I joined for fun, food and spending money. I was getting upset, disgruntled and was losing interest.

The new TS Catalog comes out in a few weeks officially and I'm super excited. There are some amazing products but trying to book the parties and such to spread the word was driving me insane. Some of the girls do amazing, and others do incredible but for me it didn't come as easy. And I know nothing in life is easy but it was getting so annoying that every event already had a TS Consultant, everyone already had a dedicated consultant to buy from and friends and family were not interested in hosting.
The Mary Bag in Teal ~ So cute!

So my solution - start something new or in my case join something new. I'd love to start up making my own soaps again but that's not happening now....maybe in a few years. For now, I'm with Grace Adele. My website is officially set up. I have my first party in the works and I can't wait for the Welcome kit to arrive. I also have a facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PattyZBGraceAdele

My TS goodies arrive Monday and GA....the week after.

It's going to be a fun few weeks. :)

This though, I SWEAR is it. It's good to have a little change in life and mix things up...



Interested in checking out the new goodies from TS and GA?

http://www.TastefullySimple.com/web/PBoccadoro

https://pboccadoro.graceadele.us

No comments:

Post a Comment