Friday, November 12, 2010

Tuesdays at Perkins with Kids - Perfect Together


And don't forget their holiday baked goods!!
 As a stay-at-home mom I get a ltitle stir-crazy at times and need OUT! I especially feel this way when my husband works middle shift so it's only the kiddo and myself for dinner. I can't justify going out to eat since sometimes his appetite seems to get left at home nor do I like cooking for us because I always make too much and it's just boring. What do I like? (really I'm not that difficult)

I LOVE going to Perkins. The local Perkins Restaurant located at 3214 Hamilton Blvd. Allentown, PA 18103 has kids night on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thursdays are character nights but if you go on a Tuesday as I have...we're usually the only ones there with a kiddo! It's a quiet night out and the kids eat free and I don't have to worry about dishes or hearing, "but I really wanted chicken and french fries" after putting meatloaf in the oven.

Another nifty thing about Perkins Restaurant is their Kids Birthday Club. Kids sign up and get an email for a free kids meal the week of their birthday! The website keeps track of how long before their birthday when they log in and there are even a few games and such to occupy them!

So next time it's a Tuesday or Thursday and you're not in the mood to cook head to Perkins...and don't forget to get a crazy cookie for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment