Monday, December 10, 2012

A New Past-time

We're soda drinkers. I admit I know it's bad for our teeth and I've seen what happens when you put a nail in a glass of Coke or pour it onto your car so I can only imagine what is happening to my teeth as I taste each bubbly sip. My son also loves soda but mostly the bubbly part which is why I started buying carbonated juices but $5 for 8 cans was getting to be a bit much so...I asked for a SodaStream for my birthday.

That was in July and here we are in December and I just NOW had to get a new CO2 canister! How's THAT for economic! And we ALWAYS have at least one bottle of 'something' in the fridge. Our current favorite flavors are the all natural Rootbeer and Grape.

I have to admit it's saved us money and I've been telling everyone I know about how cool it is to have such a nice selection of beverages to make at my leisure. I'm sure they're no better for my teeth considering the sugar but the selection of all natural flavors do make it a nice alternative to the usual stuff and I like to think they're a 'bit' better; meanwhile, the MyWater flavor syrups are definitely healthy. Just a slight 'hint' of flavor so I don't mind when my son ends up drinking an entire bottle. lol It's even getting me to drink more water because those syrups to flavor water are nice but as my son says, "I just like those bubbles!".



Another model with a bit more 'oomph' is the Fizz that has a gas level indicator so you're not guessing when you have to replace your CO2.


When you get your SodaStream don't forget to get extra Sodastream 2-Pk. Carbonating Bottles (Google Affiliate Ad)!

No comments:

Post a Comment