Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Bit of an Update

So it has been an amazing few months between starting this blog and actually acquiring a 'job' writing. I'm a contributor for the Hellertown-Lower Saucon edition of Patch.com and not that I'm biased but it's pretty cool. Thing small town newspaper online with breaking news and reviews and all kinds of good stuff. Check it out - there may be one for your neck-of-the-woods! Patch.com

And in lieu of that little intro I'll now mention an article of mine that was just posted today because it's the kind that gives you the warm fuzzies this time of year. . .Area Theater Troupe Knows 'How to Keep Christmas Well' 

Happy Holidays to one and all! More Crafting and cooking updates to come. I'm hosting a cookie exchange so I'll be taking photos of a new cookie I'm going to attempt that my Aunt (who lived in another state) used to make and send to us over the holiday season. I was never so happy to see a coffee tin than when it arrived in the mail. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment