Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer is on its way

The first few hints that Summer is on its way have popped up. Besides the tulips, Easter and daily thunderstorms we have the Grand Opening Weekend of Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.

The first 2,000 guests will receive a Snoopy Bobblehead on Saturday when they open the doors at 10 a.m.


I'd go just for that reason to be honest.

Planet Snoopy is opening this season with new rides and thrills. Honestly I wish they offered a separate admission to just Dorney or even just Planet Snoopy. I hate having to pay almost $60 (admission for myself and my son and whatever parking may be) just for my son to splash in a wave pool and go on a few rides. I've been told that the way to go is to get a season pass so even if we only go for a few hours we make out in that we can go for a few hours every day so it could be worth it. 

The park will be packed I'm sure with coasters full of screaming riders as they usher in the 2011 season. As for me, I'll be looking on ebay for my own Snoopy Bobblehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment